Saturday, December 7, 2013

Product Review: Maybelline Orange Fix Nail Enamel 214

I'm not much of a I-must-have-nail-polish-on-ALWAYS! kind of person - I prefer more or less the clean and natural look. But when I do decide on it, I tend to gravitate towards the reds, pinks and oranges. 

Which is why this was a natural don't-have-to-think-about-it buy:


Now when I bought this bottle *without reading the shade name* thinking its Coral due to its appearance, and logic failed me to the point when the color on my nails started turning Orange!

Turns out the shade's name is Orange Fix , so perhaps the Orange nails were not such a big surprise:







All in all, the color matched exactly the one in the bottle and as the name promised, at least in the beginning. After about an hour, the color got slightly darker, but looked great nonetheless!

Great buy for Rs 75!

1 comment: