Monday, May 5, 2014

Oh The Chaos!

You probably guessed from the post title what I'm going to talk about. If you're a regular reader (thanks for that btw), you would also be wondering where I have been. Let me elaborate! You see, the thing is, I found myself in circumstances such that I found myself appointed Queen of Chaos-land? And if were to be Queen of some "land" then Chaos-land would not be it! 

Did I mention I was moving? I probably did. But did I also mention that I had a major test two days prior to it? I also got the flu at this time. Indian Electricity board turned out to be a fair-weathered friend and I almost got evicted due to a misunderstanding. I almost lost most of my life savings due to the said misunderstanding (Insert shock smiley). What can I say - when it rains it pours!

Fortunately, certain insightful (and less freaked out) people around me were able to stay calm and we were able to sort the mess out before the shit hit the fan. Now that its ironed out and I am officially done moving (First major home move - LOT of learning) and gotten rid of the flu, I finally got to the point where I can appreciate my new home, to put it mildly. I'm basically going crazy with ideas on how I can jazz it up! Some of them, which I thought were simply G-R-E-A-T, were immediately shot down by The Family as being too "ridiculous" or "weird" (Someday!) - we'll get to those later.

Meanwhile, check out the photo barrage that has me wanting to go all Energizer-bunny on the house ;) Probably not all-applicable, but inspirational nonetheless. Click on images to go to their source.














- Cheers!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment